Donations at Work
The Cory Cross Foundation Compassionately Provides Financial & Emotional Support
THE CORY CROSS FOUNDATION COMPASSIONATELY PROVIDES FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT to families of children fighting cancer. In addition, CCF also supports Riley Hospital for Children, organizations dedicated to childhood cancer research and local programs supporting youth. Below are some of the ways your generous donations have been utilized:
- Donation of $10,000 to Riley Children's Foundation
- Assistance with purchase of a vehicle needed to transport patient to appointments.
- Purchase of 4 custom-made rocking chairs for the Hematology/Oncology and Stem-Cell Units and Outpatient Clinic at Riley Children’s Hospital
- Scholarships for adolescent cancer survivors planning to attend college.
- Purchase of a motorized wheel chair and accessories for an adolescent who requires assistance to maintain “normal” childhood activities after cancer therapy.
- Support for St. Baldrick’s, an organization instrumental in providing research grants to those working tirelessly to find a cure for childhood cancer.
- Providing financial assistance to families in the form of mortgage, rent and car payments, medications, heating and electric bills, or even gift cards for food and gas. Funeral expenses if needed.
- Supporting local 4-H members by purchasing animals in the livestock auction.
- Proud Sponsor of other organizations whose mission we believe in: Brody Strong, Battle with Q, Friends 4 Jessica, Peyton’s Promise and more.
"This foundation has helped my family tremendously. My name is Harley, I’m 18 years old and was recently diagnosed with a form of cancer called Ewing Sarcoma. I have a 4 month old son named Racer Kade, and a 19 year old fiancé, Karlee, that I have managed to support with my job as a deckhand on the Ohio River! I love my job, but due to trips to Indianapolis for chemotherapy, I do not have enough time or strength to be working. I’m waiting on the long process of SSI, and have been struggling with my bills... THIS FOUNDATION PAID 2 MONTHS RENT FOR MY FAMILY! That takes care of our bills for the rest of this year, which will help us out with food and Christmas. You’ve taken a huge weight off of our shoulders. Thank you Cory Cross Foundation!"
Contact the Cory Cross Foundation
7543 E 100 N
Greenfield, IN 46140
501(c)3 organization: EIN: 27‐1454289