Donations at Work
The Cory Cross Foundation Compassionately Provides Financial & Emotional Support
THE CORY CROSS FOUNDATION COMPASSIONATELY PROVIDES FINANCIAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT to families of children fighting cancer. In addition, CCF also supports Riley Hospital for Children, organizations dedicated to childhood cancer research and local programs supporting youth. Below are some of the ways your generous donations have been utilized:
- Donation of $10,000 to Riley Children's Foundation
- Assistance with purchase of a vehicle needed to transport patient to appointments.
- Purchase of 4 custom-made rocking chairs for the Hematology/Oncology and Stem-Cell Units and Outpatient Clinic at Riley Children’s Hospital
- Scholarships for adolescent cancer survivors planning to attend college.
- Purchase of a motorized wheel chair and accessories for an adolescent who requires assistance to maintain “normal” childhood activities after cancer therapy.
- Support for St. Baldrick’s, an organization instrumental in providing research grants to those working tirelessly to find a cure for childhood cancer.
- Providing financial assistance to families in the form of mortgage, rent and car payments, medications, heating and electric bills, or even gift cards for food and gas. Funeral expenses if needed.
- Supporting local 4-H members by purchasing animals in the livestock auction.
- Proud Sponsor of other organizations whose mission we believe in: Brody Strong, Battle with Q, Friends 4 Jessica, Peyton’s Promise and more.